July 31, 2012

Making Cards

Yesterday I went a little card crazy.

I've been making cards for my personal fashion ideas, for goal-planning, and inner-pigeon training. They're quite convenient; Just stick them in your wallet and you've got 'em with you right when you need them!

Here's my goal-planning one:


The .pub files are available to anyone who wants them for now. I'm just carrying around a few low-res B&W copies for myself to see how they work in practice. I wish that I'd had room to stick in a section about urgifying goals. I'll probably make a more polished version and print 50 to sell by hand. In fact, I think I'll write a goal card about that now....

1 comment:

  1. I am going to print these out and paste them everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Want to give nice feedback, and don't know what to comment on? Look at the sidebar for some ideas.