July 7, 2012

Hokey Pokey and Moldable Plastic

I REGRET NOTHING!!!!

In other news, I've discovered Moldable Plastic. It's fantastic stuff! I played around with it the other night and made a little rose ring. You just put it in hot water until it becomes clear and then you can play with it until it cool off into a shape, and then you can reheat it and start all over again! Haven't quite thought of any serious projects to use it for, but I'll think up a justification for buyi--I mean, uh... I haven't planned out all the specific details of whatever beautiful pendant-sculpture-thing I'm going to make with it. I'll think of something though, I promise.

(Come on, it's Moldable freaking Plastic! It's got to be useful for something, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to give nice feedback, and don't know what to comment on? Look at the sidebar for some ideas.