July 16, 2012

It's Tokyo, What Did You Expect?




Today we were learning about the Quickmask feature in photoshop. It was a simple enough exercise that I had time left over to propose a self-test of my selection skills--Does it look good spliced into another picture?

Clearly, the only sensible option for splicing a random animal into is a picture of Tokyo. I did so, but something seemed off.

What is this giant bird doing in Tokyo, anyways? It seems far too sedate. It lacks purpose, and while I am momentarily amused by the irony of a giant animal just standing around in Tokyo without any destructive inclinations, I cannot in good conscience leave a cliche unturned. BIRD NEEDS BE ANGRY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to give nice feedback, and don't know what to comment on? Look at the sidebar for some ideas.